We believe that our employees are our greatest strength and thus we hire and train the best of the talent. An excellent place to work in! The work-culture that we have nurtured in Raj Events provides a great motivation force to each employee to come out with his/her best By providing an infrastructure that allows continuous learning and progress, we enable our employees grow in each and every aspect, including Knowledge, Experience and Wealth.
Raj Events have many opportunity to grow-up/develop your skill & wealth, some are given below :
Event/Marketing Manager (M/F) :
- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
- Book venues and negotiate fees.
- Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
- Pay vendors for their participation in the event.
- Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
Marketing Executive :
Marketing executives work closely with other employees such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution staff.
They are responsible for:
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition.
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing reports.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Monitoring performance
Tele Executive :
Contact businesses and individuals by telephone in order to promote and sell goods and services, receive orders, gather information, verify details or request donations for charitable causes.
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
H R (M/F) :
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Delegating tasks.
- Monitoring the team’s performance.
- Assisting the team by performing the tasks with them.
- Helping with training and development.
- Completing paperwork.
- Handling complaints.
- Helping to hire new staff.
- Reporting to senior management / personnel when required.